Wednesday, February 5, 2014

..::Yumm::.. Avocado Chicken Salad

Yes. I said it... YUM! Avocado. Chicken. Salad. YES PUHLEASE.

First of all, I LOVE anything with avocados. Second of all, I LOVE Chicken Salad... BUT, it's not always the healthiest option. Sooo...

I came across a similar recipe for Avocado Chicken Salad, but of course... I changed it up a bit. Below are the ingredients & the directions are simple. I've also included a few (very unprofessional from the iPhone) pics. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 3 Large Chicken Breasts (cooked & pulled)
  • 2 Avocados
  • 2 Limes
  • 1/4 Cup Cilantro (Diced)
  • 1/4 Cup Red Onion (Diced)

DIRECTIONS
  1. In a bowl, add pulled chicken, inside of 2 avocados (minus the pit), cilanto & red onion.
  2. Mix ingredients in bowl well, mashing the avocados with other ingredients 
  3. Cut & Squeeze juice from limes into bowl 
  4. Mix lime juice with other ingredients
  5. Enjoy your Avocado Chicken Salad as you would any other Chicken Salad (I enjoyed it on a croissant)




No comments:

Post a Comment